Kindermusik at Thrive
Making your life easier
Thrive's Kindermusik@Home online classes are here to provide added joy and enrichment to your family’s daily life. Music and movement are the best things for raising our spirits and building connection - something which has been at the heart of Kindermusik's engaging, research-based curriculum for four decades.
You don't have to figure it all out on your own
Because Kindermusik knows that it takes a village to raise a child, you'll be given tools, tips and resources to support you in your role as your child's first and best teacher by understanding how (and why!) to use music and movement through the week. Your child will also receive a monthly musical care package to add to the excitement of their Kindermusik experience!
Nurturing resilience, joy and love through music have always been a priority at Thrive, providing families like yours with opportunities to connect and celebrate being with loved ones. Siblings can join at no extra cost. And because spreading joy enriches all of our lives, you can invite grandparents to join your family online too (just email me their contact info).
To give you maximum flexibility, enrolment is subscription-based and ongoing. You can join at any time and cancel with 2 weeks’ written notice. You can also try a one-time demo class for $20 which will be credited to your account if you decide to enrol, so it's like getting your first class free (if you sign up less than 24h before your chosen class, you'll recive an invitation for the following weekend's class instead). For current and former Kindermusik families at Thrive who are experiencing financial hardship due to covid-19, scholarships are available.
Kindermusik Lesson Fees & Policy
- Tuition - Enrolment is ongoing and subscription-based. $99 will be charged to your credit card on the 1st of the month. If you join in the middle of the month, your tuition will be adjusted to reflect this. This covers the cost of the number of weekly scheduled classes in the term, as well as Kindermusik@Home digital materials. Please note that an additional $15/month will be charged to you if you wish to receive a second unit of digital materials each month.
- Unlimited lessons - You can attend as many additional online classes as are suitable for your child's age.
- Adult Participation - The more the merrier!
- Withdrawal From Class - Monthly credit card billing will be stopped with 2 weeks' written notice - email email@example.com.
- Returning to In-Person Classes - When Ontario schools reopen, we will first complete the month before starting a new session of in-person classes.
- Ask about inspiring our piano lessons (5+ yrs).
Follow Thrive Music Studio Kindermusik on Facebook: facebook.com/kindermusikmarkham